Sunday, March 29, 2009

1) I'm deployed, and I'm staying in a trailer with Johnny and Jenny. We're walking around camp, trying to find out way around. We decide to go get something to eat. I decide I'm going to take a truck to the chow hall, and I'm driving there and realise I don't have any shoes on. So I turn around and go back to camp. As I'm pulling in the gate, I see Johnny and Jenny walking out. I ask them to wait for me. The gate guard stops me, and I start talking to him in Italian, but he responds in Spanish. Another guard gives me a check that my Mom sent for $8,203.56. I'm kinda freaking out and wondering why my Mom sent me so much money. I drive back to my room, and it seems like it's taking a long time to get there. I wonder if Johnny and Jenny will still be waiting for me at the gate.

No comments: