1) I'm TDY somewhere, and I'm living in a really small dorm with a bunch of people. We're on some top secret mission, and we only work at night. TSgt Van Well is there, and he asks me to take care of some paperwork, but I keep forgetting, and every time I see him, he reminds me about it. The bathroom is right down the hall from where we're working, but to get there, you have to go through this super-narrow hallway, and I have to walk sideways. Some key or something comes up missing, and everyone thinks I'm the one who lost it, but I'm not.
1) I'm in some kind of amusement park that's themed after Woody Allen films. I'm with a big group of people, and I'm having a lot of fun. We start out on a ride that looks like a trolley ride through scenes of Woody's movies. But the trolley isn't on regular rails and it starts going sideways and up walls and upside down. Then, we go on one ride where you get tossed into a cupboard, and when you come out the other side, you're inside one of Woody's movies. I'm getting ready to go through, and I'm hoping it will be the one with Christina Ricci. I go through the other side, and suddenly a bunch of people are carrying me around like I'm some kind of national hero. They refuse to let my feet touch the ground, even when I ask them to. They just carry me wherever I want to go. I'm being carried through a ballpark during a game, and when I get to the end of the bleachers, I finally start walking on the ground. I go into a stairwell, and suddenly everyone is floating around like balloons, except me. I see Nick and we start talking about the Panic! At The Disco concert. I get to the top of the stairs, and I'm in a big mall. I see a Target on one side, and I'm hoping to find a big toy store somewhere. I start running down the mall, but I can't run very fast. There are a few other people there, and they keep getting in my way. I keep thinking that if I can just make it a little further, I'll make it to the toy store. --And then my damn alarm goes off!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
1) I'm on some kind of cross-country bus ride with a bunch of other military people. We stay in a hotel, and the next morning, we stop at some local diner for breakfast. I'm the first one in, and I tell the hostess/waitress that there's about forty of us. She rolls her eyes, and I feel really bad. I see Mike walk in behind me and sit at a table.
Friday, July 28, 2006
1) I'm deploying, and my whole squadron is on our way to the desert. We're staying overnight in some kind of hostel, and we all have to sleep on these big bleachers in a big gymnasium. Across the road, there's a huge grocery store, and the Commander tells us to grab some food from there, since we might be stuck in the hostel for a while. A few of us go into the grocery store, and I'm looking around, but I can't really decide on what to get. I finally give up and go back to the hostel, but when I get there, everyone is already asleep, and I have to crawl over a bunch of people to get to where I'm sleeping. I'm trying to be quiet, but every time I take a step, the bleachers creek and moan. I finally get to where I'm sleeping and when I lay down, music starts coming out of my pillow, and I'm trying to find a volume button to turn it down, but I can't, so I just try to muffle it, but it doesn't seem to be working very well.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
1) I'm driving a big tractor trailer across the country, and I find myself in Seattle. I call up Paul and Trish, and we hang out and talk a lot about snowboarding. I leave Seattle at night, and it's raining. I'm really nervous because I can't see well, and I'm worried I'm gonna cause an accident. But I don't want to stop because I'm trying to get to some kind of big party somewhere.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
1) I'm going to an outdoor festival with Ryan and a bunch of people I don't know, mostly girls. We're walking around outside, and it starts sprinkling. I don't think it's any big deal, but a everyone else is freaking out. A bunch of animals get loose, and it's total chaos. I sit down on a chair and watch everyone panic. Eventually, everything slows down, and I find Ryan. He and I go back to our apartment and sit on the couch and have a conversation about the day.
Monday, July 10, 2006
1) I'm at work and I'm waiting for Mike to finish some paperwork so I can finish the paperwork I have to do. I walk around, and I come into a room I've never seen before. It's a big glass enclosure, and Abby is inside painting a big mural. I knock on the glass, and she comes to the door and we hug and talk. I'm excited because I want her to meet the guys I work with. Mike comes in with my paperwork, so I go and do what I have to do. When I come back, I can't find the glass room or Abby.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
1) I'm visiting my parents at the house in Morganfield. My parents are at work, and I'm sitting in the living room watching an episode of Roseanne. Suddenly, I'm inside the episode, and Roseanne and her sister and talking about getting a new house with a hot tub. They turn a knob and their living room fills up with water. Then I'm back in my living room, and the doorbell rings. I don't want to answer it because I think it might be a soliciter, but I do anyway. It's the lady who delivers the newspaper, and she gives me some money and tells me it's because my parents support the community. I say, "thanks," close the door, and go set the money on the counter. I go back to my bedroom and start getting stuff out of my closet that I want to take back home with me.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
1) I'm living in a loft and my Mom's side of the family is all coming to visit. I'm waiting outside for everyone to get there, and, one-by-one, the Spice Girls start showing up with their husbands. Victoria is there with David Beckham, and I'm all tongue tied. Baby Spice is married to a guy who's eight feet tall, and when I talk to him, I feel like I have to shout so he can hear me. I try to pat him on the shoulder, but it end up being the back of his thigh. The only one that doesn't show up is Sporty Spice, and I'm guessing it's because she's a lesbian and doesn't want to feel awkward around everyone. Finally, my Mom's family arrives, and there are tons of kids, too. One of them is driving a miniature truck, but he can't get it up the stairs, so I ask if he can leave it at the bottom. I go inside, and I see my Mom hugging Pat, her oldest sister, and I get a little choked up because I know they haven't seen each other in a long time.
Friday, July 07, 2006
1) I'm walking through this huge ballroom with Winona Ryder and there's all kinds of old furniture all over the place laid out like a big maze. The ceilings are, like, 50 feet high, and there's this red duct work going all over the top. Suddenly, Keanu Reeves comes in and grabs both of us and we all start running. We jump really high and land on top of the duct work. Keanu tells us we have to move fast because at any moment, the room could turn upside down. We're running along the duct work, and make it to the door leading outside. I'm wondering what will happen outside, especially if the room might turn upside down.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
1) I'm at the house in Morganfield, and I'm laying on my parents' bed. My brother comes in and tells me everyone is going to go eat at Olive Garden, and if I want to go, I need to get up and take a shower. I tell him I'll go, but I want to sleep for five more minutes. He wakes me up again, and he's dressed in a suit. I try to get up, but I think my contacts are messed up because everything is really blurry. Then I think that maybe my contacts aren't in at all, and I put on my glasses, but that just makes it worse. I stumble into the living room, but I can't tell who anyone is.