Friday, July 28, 2006

1) I'm deploying, and my whole squadron is on our way to the desert. We're staying overnight in some kind of hostel, and we all have to sleep on these big bleachers in a big gymnasium. Across the road, there's a huge grocery store, and the Commander tells us to grab some food from there, since we might be stuck in the hostel for a while. A few of us go into the grocery store, and I'm looking around, but I can't really decide on what to get. I finally give up and go back to the hostel, but when I get there, everyone is already asleep, and I have to crawl over a bunch of people to get to where I'm sleeping. I'm trying to be quiet, but every time I take a step, the bleachers creek and moan. I finally get to where I'm sleeping and when I lay down, music starts coming out of my pillow, and I'm trying to find a volume button to turn it down, but I can't, so I just try to muffle it, but it doesn't seem to be working very well.

No comments: