Monday, July 31, 2006

1) I'm TDY somewhere, and I'm living in a really small dorm with a bunch of people. We're on some top secret mission, and we only work at night. TSgt Van Well is there, and he asks me to take care of some paperwork, but I keep forgetting, and every time I see him, he reminds me about it. The bathroom is right down the hall from where we're working, but to get there, you have to go through this super-narrow hallway, and I have to walk sideways. Some key or something comes up missing, and everyone thinks I'm the one who lost it, but I'm not.

1) I'm in some kind of amusement park that's themed after Woody Allen films. I'm with a big group of people, and I'm having a lot of fun. We start out on a ride that looks like a trolley ride through scenes of Woody's movies. But the trolley isn't on regular rails and it starts going sideways and up walls and upside down. Then, we go on one ride where you get tossed into a cupboard, and when you come out the other side, you're inside one of Woody's movies. I'm getting ready to go through, and I'm hoping it will be the one with Christina Ricci. I go through the other side, and suddenly a bunch of people are carrying me around like I'm some kind of national hero. They refuse to let my feet touch the ground, even when I ask them to. They just carry me wherever I want to go. I'm being carried through a ballpark during a game, and when I get to the end of the bleachers, I finally start walking on the ground. I go into a stairwell, and suddenly everyone is floating around like balloons, except me. I see Nick and we start talking about the Panic! At The Disco concert. I get to the top of the stairs, and I'm in a big mall. I see a Target on one side, and I'm hoping to find a big toy store somewhere. I start running down the mall, but I can't run very fast. There are a few other people there, and they keep getting in my way. I keep thinking that if I can just make it a little further, I'll make it to the toy store. --And then my damn alarm goes off!

No comments: