Sunday, July 09, 2006

1) I'm visiting my parents at the house in Morganfield. My parents are at work, and I'm sitting in the living room watching an episode of Roseanne. Suddenly, I'm inside the episode, and Roseanne and her sister and talking about getting a new house with a hot tub. They turn a knob and their living room fills up with water. Then I'm back in my living room, and the doorbell rings. I don't want to answer it because I think it might be a soliciter, but I do anyway. It's the lady who delivers the newspaper, and she gives me some money and tells me it's because my parents support the community. I say, "thanks," close the door, and go set the money on the counter. I go back to my bedroom and start getting stuff out of my closet that I want to take back home with me.

No comments: