Monday, February 20, 2006

1) I'm hanging out with Lindsay Lohan a lot, and I kinda want to date her, but I don't know how she feels about it. We're visiting Shaun Chauta in Italy, and she's upset because she wants to attend a certain school somewhere in Australia, but there's no gymnastics program there. I'm giving her a hug and I want to kiss her, but I don't. Then she loses her cell phone. We look all over Shaun's house, but we can't find it. We got to the store to buy a new one, and Lindsay is still upset.

2) I'm at the house in Morganfield with a bunch of friends. We order pizza, but I walk to go get it. I get back and we eat it all and fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and there are all these weird people in black capes walking around outside. We're all freaked out, but we decide to go into the garage and grab shovels and baseball bats to scare them off. We walk into the living room and Mom and Dad and their friends are in there. I ask if the weird people are all still outside, and Mom says no. I figure they were just trying to be creepy because it's Halloween. I go back into my room and reach into my pocket. I pull out four different cell phones, but none of them are mine. I look all over for my cell phone, but I can't find it. My friend Nick tells me to fill out a form at the hospital, and they'll give me money for a new one.

No comments: