Monday, May 15, 2006

1) I'm at some new club with a bunch of people. We're going through the door, and the bouncer is checking our IDs. As we're walking in, I see Jay walking out. I stop him and tell him to hang out with us for a while. We go into the club and find a booth in the corner and sit down. We're ordering drinks, and I'm trying to talk to Jay, but it's really loud. Jay and I get up so we can go somewhere more quiet to talk, but everyone else keeps following us. Regardless, all I can think about is how good it is to see my good friend again.
2) Kyle has moved into this new apartment that's in a really old building, and you have to walk through all these mechanical rooms to get to it, but once you do, it's a really nice apartment. He's having a big party one night, and we're all hanging out and drinking, and I get drunk really quick. I start to think that maybe I've been drugged, and I see Ryan Heath. I'm talking to him, and we walk outside. He tells me he needs to go, but to stop by his dorm room later on. I start walking back to the party, but I'm all disoriented and I'm having trouble walking. As I'm going back into Kyle's building, there are all these homeless people taking shelter in the mechanical rooms, and I keep running into them. I tell them I'm sorry, but they just grunt at me. I finally make it back to the party, but there are only a few people left. They're all talking about starting some kind of political revolution.

No comments: