Monday, April 02, 2007

1) I'm in my truck driving back to work after lunch, and I see some people having a party in a garage. They're dancing around and trying to get people to honk, so I do. I stop my truck just to say hi and see why they are partying. I start talking to them and I go inside the garage for a minute. The next thing I know, it's nighttime and I'm back inside my truck. I'm kinda freaking out and I'm not feeling well. I start to back up and drive the rest of the way to work, but a cop pulls up behind me. The cop is Janeane Garofalo and she starts asking me all kinds of questions about where I've been. I can't remember anything, and I think I've been drugged or something. I'm trying to explain everything, but she won't listen. She makes me get in the back of her patrol car, and she drops me off at the house in Morganfield. I'm worried about what work is going to do, because I've probably been AWOL.

2) I'm in Army basic training with a bunch of other guys. We're all brand new and in formation inside a big room. The training instructors are all walking around and yelling at us, and I'm just trying to fit in and do what everyone else is doing. They start going down the rows asking us questions one by one. We're supposed to answer with something specific, but since everyone is screaming, I don't know what we're supposed to say. Eventually, I'm the last one left, and there's a female instructor asking me these questions. I just look straight ahead and don't say anything. She asks if I know what I'm supposed to say, and I tell her no. She smiles and tells me she's going to give me some remedial training.

No comments: