Sunday, April 01, 2007

1) I'm in Morganfield and we've all just been told there's going to be a nuclear war. Everyone is panicking, but I'm not sure how to take it. There are tons of planes in the air. Everyone in town is walking toward the park, but I don't recall any bunkers there. I'm trying to make jokes about the situation, because there really isn't much else we can do. We get to some kind of camp and I'm going to take a shower. I'm a little embarrassed because my shower doesn't have a door on it, so everyone walking by is watching me. I go back outside and meet all kinds of new people. We later find out we're on a television show that concentrates on seven people and everyone watching the show is supposed to say which characted handled the situation best. I'm wondering if I was one of the seven characters and if I handled the situation well.

No comments: