Saturday, March 31, 2007

1) For some reason, I'm staying with this family I don't know. The parents are really nice, and they have two daughters who like to get into trouble. One morning, I'm in the bathroom putting on my uniform, and the older daughter walks in and starts talking to me. It's making me uncomfortable because I'm half-naked, but she doesn't seem to care. Both daughters and I go to the store to pick up some groceries. On the way home, we stop in this big field to talk to their boyfriends. There's a big marsh in the middle of the field and these strange plants are growing there. On the plants are these big brown and yellow bugs that keep pooping all over the place. We go back to their house, and the parents are talking and the older daughter is paranoid because she's pregnant and doesn't want her parents to find out. Suddenly, everyone breaks into song and it's like a big broadway musical and we're all on stage singing and dancing around. I'm just trying to get off the stage because I don't know any of the songs or dance numbers.

No comments: