Friday, March 09, 2007

1) I get deployed to Guatemala, and when we get there, they tell us there are too many of us, so half are going to get sent back home. I volunteer to stay, even though the people who get sent home get $50. They're asking everyone in the squadron if they want to stay, and I'm really hoping this guy I work with wants to go home because he talks way too much and I don't want to have to work with him. But he decides to stay, but I'm not bothered because George Clooney is deployed with us, and he decides to stay, too. Those of us who stay are getting issued all kinds of food rations, so I'm carrying all my gear across the camp, trying to find my tent. I try to remember where we stayed last time I was in Guatemala, but I get to the end of the camp, and I still haven't found it, so I turn around and head to the other side.

No comments: