Thursday, July 05, 2007

1) I'm out doing the water route and there are some other guys in my shop following in another truck. I decide to stop by my Grandparents' house to get something to drink. I go inside, but there isn't anyone around. I decide to change clothes, so I'm walking around in my underwear looking for some other clothes that I might have left there another time. I hear my Grandmother say something, so I go into their room and she is sitting on the sofa in there. She had been sleeping, and she asks if I want to see the infant she's babysitting. She goes to pick her up, but it's just a doll. I go outside, and there are all these people in the yard playing softball. Then a construction crew shows up, and my Grandmother doesn't know what they're supposed to be working on. Then a couple Mormon missionaries show up, and I'm thinking they're happy because they just hit the jackpot.

No comments: