Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1) I'm on a road trip with my parents and my Mom's side of the family. We stop at some kind of rest area/amusement park to use the restroom, and end up walking around for a long time. After I use the bathroom, I play a couple rounds of ski-ball, but every time I'm about to toss the ball, somebody walks right in front of me. And every time I play a game, I fell really dirty so I want to go wash my hands afterward, but the restroom keeps changing location.

2) I'm watching a little league baseball game, and I down the road and a bunch of people are running toward the baseball park and screaming. I start running, too, and take shelter inside a random house. It gets really hot, and suddenly, everything feels really spongey, including the ground and the walls. I huddle behind a wall in some shade along with a couple other people. There's a big flash of light and suddenly everything is back to normal. We walk out of the house, but everyone who wasn't in the shade has turned into ash. There are a few other people walking around, and I see a lady who was mostly in the shade, but her feet were sticking out, so she doesn't have any feet. I pick her up and carry her to the hospital.

No comments: