Monday, June 11, 2007

1) I'm working at Gap, and after I get off, I'm walking down the mall. I see a new store, so I go inside. They have a bunch of cool t-shirts, so I'm looking around and thinking about buying one, but I can't find one I really, really like. I leave and keep walking toward the exit where I'm parked. When I get to the door, I look down and realise I don't have any shoes on. I don't want to walk through the parking lot barefoot, but I can't remember where I left my shoes, or even when I took them off. I walk through the parking lot and I'm looking for my Mom's car. I start hitting the buttons on the keychain so her lights will flash. I find her car, and Garcia, my first troop, is sitting in the driver's seat, waiting for me. I get in and it's kind of awkward, but I try to make small talk.

No comments: