Saturday, April 02, 2005

1) I'm working as a counselor in a high school, and I'm lecturing this female student who doesn't like to participate in class and kinda has an attitude. After she leaves, I start talking to the other counselors and saying how I wish I was more of a rebel and an individual when I was in high school instead of such a follower.

2) I'm hanging out at Caleb's house one afternoon, and I realise it's getting pretty late and I'm supposed to be having people over to my house that night, and I still have to go to the grocery store. So I get to the store and I'm looking at the milk, and I see two different sections of milk and I don't know what the difference is between the two. I start reading the labels for each, and I see this other woman is doing the same thing. We start talking and we decide that one section is the regular section and the other section is the organic milk. I start putting a few gallons of organic milk in my cart, and then I see Caleb pushing my cart and he tells me I have too much milk.

No comments: