Monday, April 10, 2006

1) I'm at a huge concert hall and it's really crowded. I have a great seat toward the front. There is an entire ensemble on stage with a piano in the center. The audience is kind of restless. A guy comes out and starts playing, and as soon as he hits the first note, the crowd goes silent. He starts playing the greatest song I've ever heard. Suddenly, I realise I'm the guy playing the piano, and it's like I'm on stage playing and in the crowd listening at the same time. The song builds and builds and the whole ensemble joins in. I'm playing stronger than I've ever played before and I'm pounding on the keys as hard as I can. When the song ends, the entire place goes into an uproar. I'm trying to walk out of the audience and off the stage at the same time, but there are so many people, I can't move.

No comments: