Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1) I get deployed to Afghanistan, and we're walking into a tent city. I'm helping all these girls with their bags, even though they're not being very nice to me. I take their bags into their rooms, and it looks like the inside of a college dorm room. I go back outside, and see Major Figiera with a bunch of people from my squadron. He asks me to deliver an envelope to one of the girls. I take it back over, and ask if she's around. One of the other girls says she'll give it to her, but I don't trust her, so I make sure to give it directly to the right girl. I leave and walk into a tent across the street. It's a really nice commissary, with lots of organic food and stuff. I want to buy some stuff, but I'm not sure if there's a refrigerator in my tent.

No comments: