Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1) I'm at PT, and we're in the grass right next to my shop. We're stretching and doing callisthenics, and I realise I have flip-flops on. The commander says we're going to run four miles, and I'm wondering if I can make it without running shoes. Everyone starts to take off down the running path, and I squat down and pretend to tie my shoe. I wait for everyone to pass, and then walk across the street. There's a really nice hotel or something, and I walk inside and find out it's a retirement home. I walk by the pool, and I see this girl from my squadron who's also skipping out on the run. We look at each other and smile. I walk outside, and decide to try to get to the gym where my other shoes are. I'm trying to walk really fast, but my body won't move. To my left is a big stage surrounded by a tall fence. I get inside the fence and see that Interpol is playing on the stage. There are all these big black vines all over and Interpol is trying to discuss the meanings of some of their songs. The vines keep grabbing onto my legs.

No comments: