Monday, March 28, 2005

1) I'm deployed to Guatemala and we're working on the demolition of an old building. My brother is operating a big crane and I'm riding on the wrecking ball. He gets really mad at me, and starts chasing me around this old building. At first, I'm fighting back, but then decide I'm going to lay there and be peaceful and just let him beat up on me. He decides not to. Then we go back to camp and we're all planting gardens and trying to decide which vegetables to plant and where to plant them. Plus, we all have to decorate our tents in a certain way, and I want to put Christmas lights on mine. Then I'm getting ready to go to bed, so I take a shower and I realize I'm out of q-tips, so I go out to the bus to see if the bus driver, who happens to be Don, has any. He does, but he's only got a few left, so I tell him I'll just do without.

No comments: