Thursday, June 23, 2005

1) I go down to Vegas to visit Melissa, and when I get there, she's still at work, so I walk into the compound and they are in the middle of a big formation. I see a bunch of people from Misawa in the formation, and after they're done, I go talk to Melissa. I start to give her a kiss, but she tells me not to because other people will see and start rumours. We talk about what we're going to do over the weekend, and after she leaves, I stick around to talk to some of the Misawa people.

2) I'm in the audience at the David Letterman show, and he gets some volunteers to do a bunch of crazy stuff. I have to walk around this big parking lot and get people to write letters about Jessica Simpson. After we get back to the theatre, all of us are on stage with N*SYNC and we make funny t-shirts for them. We leave the stage and end up outside, but when we try to get back to our seats, nobody will let us in. The show ends and everyone leaves, but I stick around because I want to tell David Letterman some great ideas I have for future stunts.

No comments: