Friday, December 23, 2005

1) I'm going to the movies by myself. I sit down at the theatre, and realise I'm seeing "Independence Day II." I don't want to see it, but I'm already there, so I just stay. There are parts in the movie where the aliens are sticking these big metal things into peoples' chests, and I feel like I'm in the movie. The movie ends and it's really bad. The theatre is really crowded, and it takes me a while to get outside. I go back out to my truck and see that I've left it unlocked with the windows down and the driver's door wide open. Luckily, nobody has taken anything. I drive for a while, but decide that it's such a nice day, I'm going to walk the rest of the way home. I somehow end up walking by the CE dorm and look down and see that I'm only wearing my tighty-whiteys. I'm feeling pretty good about how my body looks, so it doesn't really bother me, but when I'm walking by the dorm manager's office, I see a big pile of clothes, some of which are mine, so I start going through them. This girl walks out of the dorm manager's office and starts staring at me. I'm waiting for her to ask why I'm going through all the clothes, but she never does, so I just keep looking for a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, just so I don't get arrested while walking the rest of the way home.

No comments: