Sunday, May 06, 2007

1) I'm living in a house with six or seven other people, and during the day, we have Bible lessons and prayer sessions. But at night, all kinds of supernatural and paranormal things happen. There are loud noises and we see ghosts and stuff that's really scary. We know it's going to happen every night, but we want to see what's going to be different. One day, we all leave the house to go water skiing at a nearby lake. I'm skiing behind the boat, and the water is really choppy so I keep falling down. A lifeguard comes out and tells us we can't ski anymore because the water is too rough. But it makes me really angry and I tell him it's a free country. The boat comes back around to pick me up and I start skiing again. I look over and see the lifeguard and he's really angry.

No comments: