Saturday, December 08, 2007

1) I'm in college, and I go into this room in the dorm. The room looks like a big dungeon, and a bunch of people are playing some kind of role playing game. They ask me to join in, so I do. I don't really know what's going on, but right after I sit down, the guy beside me loses, so he gets up and leaves. Everyone else decides to give me all his cards. Whenever I look at the cards, the characters on the cards come to life and act out what you're supposed to do when you play the card. They're trying to teach me how to play and give me tips and stuff. I start asking which card I should play, but it takes so long because I have to wait for the card to act it out before I can find out what it does. I end up playing a card, and a big, goofy cartoon mouse gets grabbed by some monster. The monster tries to pull him through a brick wall, but the mouse is too big and doesn't fit. The monster keeps pounding the mouse up against the wall. The mouse loses consciousness and wakes up in real life. He's in this gorgeous atrium with lots of green vegetation and some tables with tea and biscuits. He starts walking around, glad that he's out of the jaws of the monster.

No comments: