Sunday, January 13, 2008

1) I'm in an antique mall with my Mom and two girls who I think are twins, but they must be fraternal because one is blond and the other is brunette. We're walking around, and I come across an old corridor, and open up a big door into the floor. I just open it a little bit, but some kind of spirit flies out and there's glitter all over the place. I get this wonderful feeling and I can't stop smiling. I find Mom and the twins and they're feeling really good, too. We keep walking around the mall, and I go back and check on the big door. It opens a little more and more glitter comes out. Every time I check on it, it's opened a little more. When it opens all the way, I'm feeling really, really good, but when I go to find Mom and the twins, I can't find them. I go into one store, and see them, but I get closer and they've turned into statues. I start freaking out and wondering if anyone will believe me. I look to see how much the price tag on them is so I can buy them and take them home to see if I can fix them.

2) I'm snowboarding at some resort I've never been to before. Jay is there with me, and it's getting close to the end of the day. He tells me he's been charged with some kind of crime in Indiana, but he's going to give them my name to get him off the hook since I'll be in Italy. He keeps telling me to come visit him, but if the cops are going to be looking for me, I don't want to. We go into the lodge to warm up, and I'm trying to get a picture of the side of the mountain, but every time I get ready to take one, it gets really foggy.

No comments: