Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1) It's my first day back at work, and I'm running late. As I'm going through the gate, I realise I still haven't gotten a haircut yet, and there's no way I can show up like this. I drive around the flightline trying to decide what to do. I stop at the gym hoping to find a barber shop. Weird Al is sitting in a table there, and he says he needs me to take my PT test. I tell him I can't because I just went snowboarding the day before and my abs are sore. I ask him to call Dr. Earle (my old piano professor) and tell her I have to get a haircut before coming in to work. I sit with him and two girls at a table waiting for a barber. After that, I go outside but I can't find my car. I end up walking to the house in Morganfield, and it looks like my Mom is home for lunch. I go next door to Garah's house, and there's a girl with green skin in their garage. She's some kind of mutant, and I ask if she can get me back to base. She grabs me and we start flying toward base, but she doesn't take me all the way there. I get onto base, and I see a bunch of kids walking to school. I see the mutant girl, but she doesn't have green skin anymore.

No comments: