Sunday, March 09, 2008

1) I'm driving to a big mall, and I'm not sure if malls are the same in Italy, so I'm looking all over for a parking spot and trying to do the same thing as everyone else. I go inside, and there's a big Wal-Mart, and it's all Americans working inside. I walk inside, and they're trying to sell me a television, and keep pressuring me into looking at these off-brand big screen TVs. They have a form to fill out so they know what you're interested in, so I fill out a form, but I don't pay any attention to what I'm writing. Then all these salespeople are following me around. I finally get out of the Wal-Mart, and as I'm walking back through the mall, I see Stephanie Howard, and she's soaking wet. I walk up to her and ask if there's anything I can do. She says yes, but doesn't tell me what. She goes into the restroom, and I stand outside the door. She opens the door and gives me her wet clothes. I start looking around the mall for women's clothing stores so I can buy her dry clothes.

No comments: