Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1) I'm in Kentucky, and I'm going on a big camping trip with a bunch of people. We're going to caravan, with some people driving a big truck with bicycles and motorcycles towed behind. I'm riding a really cool blue sport bike, and we're getting ready to cross the bridge over the Ohio. I see something to the side of the road right before we get to the bridge, so I stop. Someone has gone off the road and down into the riverbank. A few others in the caravan stop behind me. I get out my phone, which looks really different, and try to call 911. Some really hot black girl has her cell phone out, too, but whenever she opens it up, it messes up everyone else's reception. Ryan was in a vehicle ahead of us, and he comes back across the river to find out what's up. He says he's going to take my bike across and put it on the trailer. Before I can say anything, he's already on my bike, but when I look again, there are two bicycles instead of one motorcycle. He pedals away, and I'm still trying to find out what happened to the guy who went into the river.

No comments: