Saturday, May 28, 2005

1) I'm at a rollerskating rink with Jeni-Bomb and a bunch of other people from Misawa. We're skating around and we decide to try to do tricks like in the iPod commercial, but it's a lot harder than it looks and we just end up sliding around on our butts the whole time.

2) I'm at some kind of opera house or something, and I'm sitting in a seat and I'm thinking the performance is getting ready to start, but I kinda have to use the bathroom, but all I'm wearing is a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt and I don't want to walk through the lobby because everyone else is really dressed up. I have a backpack underneath my seat, so I'm going through it hoping there's a pair of pants or a sweatshirt or something. I keep asking the people around me when the show is going to start, but they keep changing the subject.

No comments: