Monday, May 16, 2005

1) I'm working for some kind of special forces and my mission is to go behind enemy lines and blow up a bunch of their equipment. But I can't just shoot at it, so I have to get in to their tanks and planes and helicopters and plant dynamite inside. So I'm running around throwing all this dynamite into all this equipment, and sometimes I see the enemy soldiers inside the cockpits and they're all dressed like stormtroopers. After a while, they start chasing after me, and I'm running up to one helicopter with nobody inside, so I decide to hide out in there. I get inside, but the stormtrooper guys are right behind me and I don't have a lot of time, so I do my best to hide. I get real still and I can hear them right outside and I'm really paranoid that they can see me.

No comments: