Sunday, September 09, 2007

1) I get a second job at Macaroni Grill. It's my first day there, and I'm really nervous. Floyd is working there, too, and I'm hoping he'll show me the ropes. I'm walking around barefoot, and the manager tells me I have to wear shoes. I don't have any socks, so I put plastic bags on my feet before putting my shoes on. We're having a little waiter's meeting before the restaurant opens, and then everyone goes outside. I get there, and they're all in a garden picking strawberries. I start crawling through the garden looking for strawberries, and I'm thinking I should have brought other clothes so these don't get dirty. I get to the end of the garden, and there's a big mall with a Banana Republic inside. I walk in the door and think about quitting the Macaroni Grill because I'd rather work (and shop) at Banana Republic all day. And I might not even have to wear shoes.

2) I'm at the house in Morganfield, and Big Kyle and Lil Ryan are visiting with me. My family is running around all crazy and trying to get ready for Church, but the three of us are just sitting around watching television. I go back to my room (which looks like my room in my apartment), and Ryan follows me back asking if I have any Crown Royal. I have some, but I haven't opened the bottle yet. I tell him I'll look to see if my parents have any in their liquor cabinet. I go into the kitchen, and John Mumme is there carving a big turkey. I'm trying to get around him so I can check the liquor cabinet and I don't want to disturb him and make him cut himself. I sneak around him, and check the liquor cabinet, but there's no Crown Royal. I tell Ryan he's out of luck. I go back to my room and get ready to take a shower. I'm standing there in my underwear, and Kyle comes in. I put my t-shirt back on, and he keeps asking me where my alcohol is.

No comments: