Thursday, September 20, 2007

1) I'm in a hotel room with a really hot girl (my wife?), and we're looking out the window watching the sunset behind the mountains. The clouds make the mountain look like a volcano. We look over at the next mountain and it really is a volcano erupting, and two big planes come out of it. I tell the girl they're Transformers, but she doesn't believe me. We walk into the parking lot, and Optimus Prime rolls by and transforms and runs away. We start to panic and pack all our bags. I'm trying to pack really practical things, but she's worried about returning DVDs we rented on time. We run out of the hotel and go into a big office building which turns out to be a hologram and the walls are made of ammonia. We get separated and I follow this big, muscle guy to the gym. We run on a treadmill for a while, then go to his apartment, which we have to climb a ladder to get to and doesn't have a roof. There's another really hot girl there sunbathing, and we sit up there for a while. Tons of people are camped out all over waiting to see when the Transformers are going to attack, and every time we feel an earthquake, people start screaming and running. We climb down from his apartment, and I'm trying to find a good spot to hide out, deciding that I need to get out of the city. I run short sprints, tuck and roll, and take cover behind small hills. I'm slowly making my way out, but I don't think I'm gonna make it out of the city before they attack.

No comments: