Wednesday, December 15, 2004

1) A friend and I are walking along a street, and these two terrorists pull up in a car and threaten to shoot us if we don't get in. They start asking us all kinds of questions and tell us they'll kill us if we don't do what they want us to do. Somehow, I don't really feel like my life is in danger, and I'm almost laughing at them and their lack of English skills.

2) I go onto a submarine where I see this guy Mike and a bunch of people I don't know. One of the people is this really attractive black lady with braids in her hair. She gets mad at me because we're on a submarine, and I left the door open when I got on. Then people start randomly having sex with each other. So, I decide to join in, but I'm looking for the black lady and I can't find her anymore.

3) I'm in a tiny cave with two people I've never met before. There's an avalanche, and it covers up the opening to the cave, so we're stuck inside. I have to pee really bad, so I go into the corner, and I pee so much it covers the entire floor of the cave, and one of the people in the cave with me is angry because she wanted to lay on the ground and sleep, but now she can't.

No comments: