Sunday, December 05, 2004

1) I'm going home on leave, and both my family and my friend's family are picking me up. I'm putting my luggage in the trunk and I notice that all my bags are opened up and my stuff is strewn all over the place. I'm trying to get all my clothes and stuff back in the bags.

2) I'm going out with Avril Lavigne, and we're swinging at a park. There's a big group of red-necky old men there, too, and they're singing these really annoying country songs really loud, and Avril and I start laughing.

3) I'm living in this really small village, and I'm babysitting this 5-year-old girl who looks really sweet and innocent. But when her parents leave, she turns into this total demon child, and starts speaking in a really deep voice. I try to put her in her room and hold the door shut, but she breaks the door down.

No comments: