Wednesday, December 29, 2004

1) I'm at a Christmas party thrown by the President. He's sitting at the head of the table and making a big speech, and I'm at the opposite end making jokes about everything he says. We all get little presents, and everyone at my end of the table opens theirs, and they're all little plush toys of Sesame Street characters. I have Ernie, and a girl sitting next to me gets ketchup all over it.

2) I'm a freshman in college and I'm eating lunch in the dining hall. I sit with a bunch of artsy-looking juniors and seniors, and there's one girl sitting next to me who's really attractive. We're all talking and I'm making some funny jokes and the really attractive girl is laughing, so I'm thinking I should leave and sit with some other people, so I don't look too desperate.

No comments: