Friday, November 16, 2007

1) I'm deployed and living in a cabin with some old friends from high school and some other friends from Japan. There's a guy there who's showing us around and telling us all the rules. Valerie is there, and we keep hugging because we haven't seen each other in forever. That night, there's a big concert at the theatre, and I'm trying to get everyone to go. The only person that commits is David and maybe Brad. I'm driving a baby blue Volkswagon Beetle, and we have to take a ferry to get there. I also try to get Sheryl Crow to come, but she won't. We get there and sit down, and they start showing some stupid animated film and people start throwing their popcorn at the screen. Most people get up to leave, but we sit for a while. We finally get up to leave, and we can't figure out how to get back on the ferry. So I decide I'll just leave my car there for the rest of the week and come back to get it later. I park it in a parking spot, but when I'm pulling in, I run into a fire hydrant, and it knocks the fender off.

No comments: