Wednesday, November 14, 2007

1) I'm trying out to be on a reality television show about people who want to be models. All the contestants are in a big room and I'm trying to size up my competition. Everyone else is really hot and I don't think I'm going to get far. There are four or five ladies who used to be models trying to get us organised. Our first assignment is to write down what we think it takes to be a model and why we want to be one. I'm writing on this huge piece of red poster board, and the only writing utensil I can find is a red pen. I start writing but it doesn't show up very well. I'm not sure how long we have, and I'm trying to write fast. Other people start finishing, and I'm looking around to see if I can find another pen to use. I see John Goodman there, and he tells us we have until 2:30 AM, so I relax a little.

No comments: