Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1) I'm working out at the gym, and I'm talking to MSgt Chavez. He says he's done working out, and he grabs his hat and leaves. I look down, but I can't find my hat, which is a red baseball cap. I look all over, picking up everyone else's hats and checking for my name. I start wondering if I need a hat to go outside when I'm in PT gear.

2) I'm going to my Grandparents' house in Evansville, and instead of riding a motorcycle, I'm riding on this weird thing that looks like a big highchair with wheels. It goes really fast, and I have a helmet on, so it's like riding a motorcycle, but it looks really ridiculous. I turn onto a smaller street and there's a big hill, so I get off my machine and pick it up and walk it over the hill. There are other people who have to get out of their cars and push them.

3) I'm on a big road trip in a really fancy car. I keep looking down at my iPod to see what's playing because I can't recognise the song. I'm following Ryan in his big truck down the freeway, but I have to stop and get gas. I flash my lights to tell him to pull over, but he just keeps going. I pull into a gas station, and there are all these hot, white-trash girls sitting outside. I sit in my car for a few minutes, and find another iPod underneath the seat. It's blue and newer than mine, and I'm wondering where it came from. I leave the gas station and drive for a while. Then I pull into a big hospital and walk inside. There are two doctors there who are just getting off, so I walk out with them. They start jogging, and I pull out my iPod and pretend it's an iPhone so I'll look cool. I start jogging, too, but my feet won't move very fast and I can't keep up with them.

No comments: