Tuesday, July 05, 2005

1) I'm home visiting my parents, and they live in this huge mansion. One night I get in my car and drive into this big city to go to a rave. I pull up to this old warehouse and find a parking spot. When I get out of my car, I see a cop driving around really slowly, and then I see my Dad pull up on his motorcycle and start talking to the cop. I walk past the spot where the rave is, and down to a little convenience store and pick up a soda and a pastry. The girl at at the counter starts flirting with me, but I don't think she's very attractive, so I just kinda smile and walk back to the party.

1 comment:

nicolesy said...

I like your idea for a "dream blog". I just might have to steal your idea and start my own ... I've been having some really strange ones lately ... ;)