Thursday, July 28, 2005

1) I'm at the house in Morganfield and there are lots of people hanging out. I'm standing in the family room and looking out the window when a mortar hits and blows a big hole in the side of the house. People fly everywhere, but they just get up and act like nothing has happened. I yell at everyone to get down and take cover in case there's another one, so everyone lays on the floor. Another mortar hits and it's even bigger than the first one. There's a Japanese guy laying on the floor in front of me, and his clothes are on fire, but he doesn't know it, so I put the fire out. I get up and take cover next to the fire place. Nicole walks in the door leading to the garage and looks at everyone lying on the ground and acts like nothing is wrong. I tell her to go into the basement and do a UXO sweep, and, for some reason, I keep calling her "Erin."

No comments: