Wednesday, August 03, 2005

1) I just get back from a deployment and everyone I was deployed with has to fill out these big surveys. I turn mine in to my boss, and he's looking it over, and he starts asking me all these really personal questions that have nothing to do with the deployment. I get really nervous and start wondering why he's asking these strange questions. Then he starts acting like he's just joking around. I smile and leave his office, but I'm feeling really uneasy about it. I go back to my office and my parents and grandparents are there. They say it's almost Christmas so they've come to take me home. I go to grab my bag, but first I have to go help the commander's secretary clean out her office. We're trying to vacuum up her office with a shop vac and there's all this water everywhere and it keeps messing up the shop vac.

No comments: