Saturday, August 20, 2005

1) We're getting ready to have a birthday party for Caleb, so I pick him up a present and I drop it off at his girlfriend's house, since that's where the party is going to be. After that, I talk to Josh and Sarah, and they want to put something in the same box as my present, so I take their present back to Caleb's girlfriend's house, and unwrap the present I bought to put the other box inside, but I can't get it to look right when I try to re-wrap it. So I just decide to take the box home with me and re-wrap it there, but I'm really nervous because I'm riding my motorcycle and the box is kinda big, so I'll have to drive with one hand. I go over to Josh and Sarah's house, and we start talking about how we all had small parts in Napoleon Dynamite. Caleb and his girlfriend get there, and we start talking about what we're going to do that night. Caleb's girlfriend wants to invite his ex-girlfriend, but she's not sure if it's a good idea. I tell everyone I don't care what we do or who goes with us, but I really want to do something fun and they'd all better decide what we're doing by the time I get out of the bathtub. I go take a bath and when I get out of the bathroom, no one has made any kind of decision, so I start throwing out suggestions like bowling, miniature golf, and going to the park to toss around the frisbee.

No comments: