Monday, August 08, 2005

1) I'm in a Hallmark store, and I'm looking at these little cutout animal posters, and I'm thinking about shoplifting them, but then this old sales lady comes over and asks if I need any help. We start talking for a bit, and then she leaves. I try to find the posters again, but all the shelves and aisles have moved around.

2) I'm hanging out at this bar and there's this big gang of people there who are all criminals of some type. I'm driving this huge car and it's parked outside, and I'm worried I'm going to get a ticket, but the gang members tell me not to worry about it. Also, all the gang members have their birthdays in different months, because they say it's good luck. One of them is this really tall female, and I start talking to her about what it's like to pull off a bank robbery.

No comments: