Saturday, July 09, 2005

1) Scott and David, two of my friends from high school, are living in Utah, and we're riding around town trying to decide what to do. Caleb is also with us. David is really depressed, and I'm trying to cheer him up. I start talking about how it was totally God's plan that all three of us ended up in Utah, and how great it is to live near both of them again. We're driving around to different malls and talking about what to do for the weekend. I start reading a newspaper and I look up and realise we're stopped and Caleb is gone. Scott tells me he went inside the mall, so I go inside, too, because I want to look around. While I'm inside, I look down and I'm only wearing tighty-whitey underwear and I'm walking across the tile floor and I slip and fall and I feel like a total idiot. I just keep walking hoping nobody noticed, but I know they all did. I find Caleb and he's messing around with these little toys that spin across the floor. I try my hand at working it, but I'm not as good as he is.

No comments: