Friday, November 11, 2005

1) I'm at Sea World, and I'm swimming around this big tank with a bunch of dolphins. A dolphin swims up next to me, and bites my finger and tries to take me to the bottom, but I get free. I swim to the side and get up on the ledge. A big truck comes along and starts dumping a bunch of dead dolphins into the tank. I try to climb higher, but I keep falling in.

2) Paul, Trish, and I are going on a road trip to my house, but there's a horrilbe accident and traffic is really backed up. We get out of the car and start walking around. I get my video camera out and we start filming each other. Then we see this huge motor home try to speed around the crash and it ends up flying over the side rails and catching on fire. We leave and get to my house and talk to my Dad for a while. Dooce is there and she and Paul discover that they're long lost cousins. We go to Church and both Caleb Moore and Caleb Wendt are there.

No comments: