Thursday, November 10, 2005

1) I'm riding around in a pickup truck with Caleb and Nina, and we're making plans to take a trip over Christmas. Nina keeps making a big deal about the fact she has to work on Christmas Day.

2) I'm working in Barnes & Noble, and I see this Japanese guy put a book inside his jacket. I start chasing him, and he runs out of the store. We're running down the street and it's in a big city and there are tons of people around, so I keep bumping into people. Another guy helps me try to corner him, but he keeps getting away. He crosses a major street, and just as he's getting ready to go onto the sidewalk, I jump and grab his legs and take him down.

3) I'm in an apartment that looks like the inside of the house in Morganfield. There are a couple kids there, and I think I'm babysitting. Suddenly, in the kitchen, water starts coming down from inside the ceiling. A lot of water. I don't know what to do, so I start putting towels down, but it doesn't do much good. A cop knocks on the door, but I just ignore him. He starts yelling at me to open the door, but I'm too busy worrying about the water in the kitchen. I find a big pan and start catching the water and tossing it in the sink each time it fills up. And then, just as suddenly as it started, the water stops.

No comments: