Sunday, November 27, 2005

1) I'm walking around in some strange city, when suddenly, everyone's skin turns inside out. Everyone's freaking out, but I just go and get in the shade. We all realise we can't be in the sun too long and we have to stay moist. I move into a hotel and I'm going to go use the pool, but the hotel starts charging people to use the pool, and I get all upset. Everything is fine for a few months, but something happens and we all decide we need to migrate to a better location. These big green aliens that kinda look like grasshoppers come down and help us. We're all in a big caravan and the leader of the big aliens gets really sick. Everyone is trying to figure out what to do, so they perform surgery on him. They open him up and I'm standing there, and they ask me to look inside to see if I can find out what's wrong. But I'm so disgusted, I can't do it. Everyone gets really upset with me, and I start to turn my head toward the alien and open my eyes.

No comments: