Thursday, November 24, 2005

1) I'm driving this huge truck around base looking for a certain building. I find the building, go inside, and start wandering around. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but I end up wandering out onto the flightline. There's a big cart full of bombs, and I accidently bump into them, and they start rolling toward a fleet of F-22s. I try to stop them, but the ramp is icy, and I just slide. The cart is about to hit a plane, and I finally stop the cart. Luckily, nobody was watching. I run back into the building, get into the truck, and start driving back to my shop. I find myself on a narrow alley, and there are people walking all over the place. There's a guy in the truck with me, but I don't know who he is. We're getting ready to turn a corner, when this guy and his two little girls walk right in front of me. I feel the truck run over them, and I immediately stop and start freaking out. The guy next to me gets out, but I can't move. I finally jump out of the truck, and I'm relieved to see the two girls are okay, but the Dad doesn't look good. The ambulance is already there, and they load the guy up and drive off. I'm just standing there, crying.

No comments: