Wednesday, November 02, 2005

1) I'm in the dorm back in Vegas and I get a call really early one morning telling me I need to be at PT, so I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I wonder if I should shave before I go to PT. I go back and sit on my bed and The Simpsons is on TV. I get to the gym and there are only a few people there. One of our female LTs is there and we run together.

2) Caleb and I go into Wal-Mart. I don't want to buy anything, but Caleb wants to look around. We sit at a table near the front of the store, and they start playing really good music. Caleb and I are freaking out because they're playing such great music at Wal-Mart. This big redneck guy comes along and tells us we're going to have to move because he's going to use the table for his barbrcue. We get up and go to the electronics department so we can hopefully find out who's DJing.

No comments: