Friday, December 05, 2008

1) Johnny and I are in Zurich, and we're walking down the street checking out little shops and stuff. I stop in a sunglass boutique, and the lady behind the counter is singing a soul song really loud, but she's really good. I have on my black Pradas and another customer asks to see them. I take them off and hand them to her. She holds on to them for a long time, so I have a seat. Johnny comes and sits sideways on my lap and asks when we're going to leave. I want to leave, but the lady won't give me back my sunglasses.

2) I'm getting ready to leave for work. I look outside and it's raining really hard, and I see a bunch of booths lined up along my street. It looks like some kind of festival, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to drive down the road and make it to work. I debate calling MSgt Hammes.

No comments: