Monday, December 01, 2008

1) I'm at work on a Friday afternoon, and there isn't much going on. It's a really clear day, so I'm thinking about going up to the top of one of the water towers and taking some pictures of the mountains. After work, a bunch of us get on a train to go to a White Stripes show. Kerry is with us, and she has all out tickets. We get off the train and practically run to the venue. There are fourteen of us. Kerry is first in line, and right behind her, there are some little 12-year-olds. I stand with Kerry for a second, and then go back to the rest of the group, and Kerry follows me. We start thinking about where we're going to stay that night, and I mention of a hostel I know right next to the venue (perhaps from a previous dream?). I get out of the line and go look for the hostel. I ask in Italian if they have any rooms free, and the lady says she can put six per room. I tell her we have fourteen, and she says she doesn't have much money. I tell her we'll all be paying in cash, and make the reservation. I'm walking back toward the venue, and I see Johnny and Corey. They're walking really fast and I'm practically running to keep up with them. I scream out to them to slow down, and everyone else around laughs at me.

No comments: